Classic, Antique, Sports, Hot Rods and Custom Cars, Trucks and Bikes Welcome
Sunday September 18th 2016 from 8 AM to 2 PM is the 6th Annual Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer! Last year, we donated over $30,000 to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society thanks to all of you! NOW AN OFFICIAL IRS 501c3 Non Profit Corporation!
Our 2016 Goal is $50,000!
Come hear Leukemia Survivor Loriana Hernandez share her story of faith, fitness and nutrition! Learn how exercise, good nutrition and lots of prayers helped her win a 12 month long battle with this terrible disease!
LIVE MUSIC! Come listen to The No Pressure Band playing classic rock and oldies from Mustang Sally to Call Me the Breeze to Brown Eyed Girl!
Cruise In/Cruise Out parking section just for those who want to attend but not be judged or stay the entire day! All we ask is that you make a donation when you arrive of whatever amount you can afford.
McLean Insurance is proud to present the 2016 Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer car, truck and motorcycle show. This charity event will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and feature classic, antique, sports, and custom vehicles. Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer promises fun for the whole family. Come explore a wide variety of juried entries, from 100-year-old roadsters to the latest high-performance sports cars. We will also be offering rides to kids with cancer after the show. In addition, you and your family will enjoy musical entertainment from The No Pressue Band; games for the kids; sponsored exhibits; great food from Jersey Mikes Subs, The Bungalow Lakehouse and Famous Daves BBQ, a Silent Auction as well as lots of raffle prizes donated by local merchants and restaurants and a 50/50 drawing.
Charity Classic, Foreign, Sports, High Performance and Hot Rod - Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show!! Donations go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Sunday, September 18, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Parade stages at 6:45 and starts promptlly at 7:00 AM from Potomac Lakes Sportsplex)
Note: For those showing your vehicles please arrive and have your car ready from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Judging starts at 8:30 and ends at 11:30
Sterling (Cascades) VA (Behind the Cascades Post Office and Across the street from The Cascades Marketplace) Across the lake from The Bungalow Lakehouse Restaurant— Parking Lot 46179 Westlake Dr, Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
Each year McLean Insurance organizes Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer to honor the memory of its founder, Henry C. Megill, Jr. who battled a rare form of lymphoma. President and CEO of McLean Insurance Doug Megill, founded this event to continue his father’s legacy and passion for making a difference in the community. Funds raised by Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer are donated to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Last year (2014) we donated $28,500 to LLS! This year our goal is to donate $50,000! Please help us reach this goal by becoming a sponsor, making a prize or silent auction item donation or registering your vehicle for the show. Also make sure you come out to buy some raffle tickets, bid on the silent auction items or enjoys some good food from our growing list of food vendors who have graciously donated all of their food for our event. That is correct, 100% of the food money collected on the day of the event goes to LLS!
NOW AN OFFICIAL IRS 501C3 NON PROFIT CORPORATION!
- Classic/antique vehicles and custom cars, sports cars, trucks, and motorcycles are welcome to participate.
Entry fee is $15 per vehicle online in advance prior to September 18th.
- $25 at the door and after September 18th online.
- First 150 to register will receive a $20 value Hagerty Price Guide
- First 200 will recieve a Dupont Registry Magazine
- Dash Plaques for the first 200 to register!
- All Entries will recieve 1 food ticket and 1 raffle ticket valued at around $15
- Entries will be evaluated by a professional team of approx 14 judges headed by Ralf Berthiez
- NEW!!! Cruisin Area for vehicles not wishing to be judged or that want to leave early. Please make a donation at the door, no need to register!
- Goodie bags will also be given to all vehicles
- Prizes will be awarded in several categories and winners will be announced from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Register early to help us select the categories.
- Kids with Cancer rides start right after the prizes are awarded so stick around to give a kid a ride in your car or truck. (sorry no motorcycle rides)
- Raffle prizes will be announced every 15-30 minutes. We have lots of door prizes so bring plenty of cash so you can purchase lots of tickets!
- Silent Auction winners will be announced at 12:30!
- Enjoy Brunch from O'Faolain's Irish Restaurant from 8 – 11 am
- Lunch provided by The Bungalow Lakehouse, Jersey Mike's Subs and Famous Daves BBQ
(Suggested donation of $10 or more to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for each meal.)
For assistance with registration, please contact Doug Megill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.790.5770.
Carz Cruiz-in to Cure Cancer is offering sponsorship opportunities and accepting donations.
Be a part of this wonderful community and charity event!
Diamond Sponsor $5,000
Platinum Sponsor $2,500
Gold Sponsor $1,000
Silver Sponsor $500
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD AND CURE CANCER
Download and display the 2015 CRUIZIN TO CURE CANCER flyer.